NORTHUMBERLAND AND DURHAM INTER-COUNTY FOURSOMES CHAMPIONSHIP 2022
As was the case in 2021, the Inter-County Foursomes will follow a similar format to the Clark Cup this season. The early rounds will be played on a home or away basis, with a re-draw made after each round. The County Finals and the Inter-County Final will be hosted by Northumberland at the end of the season on the dates stipulated.
Inter-Counties Foursome Rules HERE
The preliminary draw for this years Inter County Foursomes will be made on Monday 4th April.
Preliminary Round - To be played no later than Sun 29th May (home/away).
Round 1 - To be played no later than Sun 26th June (home/away).
Round 2 - To be played no later than Sun 24th July (home/away).
Round 3 (Quarter Finals) - To be played no later than Sun 21st August (home/away).
Semi-Finals - To be played at neutral venues on a date agreed with the County Secretary.
County Final & Inter-County Final - To be played on Saturday 1st October at Tynemouth GC.
1. Crook v Eaglescliffe
2. George Washington v Billingham
3. Heworth v Seaton Carew
4. Tyneside v Bishop Auckland
5. Ryton v Roseberry Grange
6. Rockliffe Hall v Durham City
7. Houghton-le-Spring v Hobson
8. Blackwell Grange v Seaham
1. Hartlepool v Hobson (Won 4&3)
2. Chester-le-Street v Heworth (Won 3&2)
3. Wynyard v Bishop Auckland (Won 2&1)
4. Rockliffe Hall (Won 2 Up) v Brancepeth Castle
5. George Washington (Won 6&5) v Castle Eden
6. Seaham (Won 6&5) v Boldon
7. Tyneside (Won 7&6) v Garesfield
8. Seaton Carew (Won 4&2) v South Shields
9. Roseberry Grange (Won 1st extra hole) v INEOS
10. Ryton (Won 4&3) v Barnard Castle
11. Eaglescliffe (Won 9&7) v Birtley
12. Durham City (Won 4&2) v Wearside
13. Crook (Won 3&1)v Consett and District
14. Blackwell Grange (Won 4&3) v Ravensworth
15. Houghton-le-Spring v Whitburn (Conceded)
16. Billingham (Won 4&3) v Whickham
1. Hobson (Won 3&2) v Darlington
2. Consett & District (Won 4&2) v Ramside