NORTHUMBERLAND AND DURHAM INTER COUNTY FOURSOMES CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
Due to a decision by the DCGU not to host any County Fixtures during April, the Inter County Foursomes will instead follow a similar format to the Clark Cup this season. The early rounds will be played on a home or away basis, with a re-draw made after each round. The semi-finals and final will be hosted by the County at the end of the season on the dates stipulated.
The preliminary draw for this years Inter County Foursomes will be made on Friday 30th April.
Preliminary Round (If required) - To be played no later than Sun 30th May (home/away).
Round 1 - To be played no later than Sun 27th June (home/away).
Round 2 - To be played no later than Sun 25th July (home/away.
Round 3 (Quarter Finals) - To be played no later than Sun 22nd August (home/away).
Semi-Finals - To be played on Saturday 18th September - Venue Tbc.
County Final & Inter County Final - To be played on Saturday 2nd October at Brancepeth Castle GC.
Third Round Draw
1. Whitburn v Ineos
2. Durham City v Eaglescliffe
3. Bishop Auckland v Hobson
4. Castle Eden v Crook
To be played no later than Sunday 22nd August 2021.
Second Round Draw
1. Seaham v Bishop Auckland (Won 1up)
2. Brancepeth Castle v Eaglescliffe (Won 3&2)
3. Crook (Won 6&5) v Heworth
4. Consett v Castle Eden (Won 1up)
5. Ineos (Won 2ip) v Beamish Park
6. Hobson (Won 6&5) v Wynyard
7. Whitburn (Won 4&3) v Garesfield
8. Boldon v Durham City (Won 2&1)
First Round Draw
1. Wearside v Consett (Won 1up)
2. Dinsdale v Boldon (Won 2&1)
3. Darlington v Crook (Won 3&2)
4. Garesfield (Won 1up) v Roseberry Grange
5. Houghton-le-Spring v Seaham (Won on 20th)
6. Durham City (Won 4-3) v G. Washington
7. Billingham v Ineos (Won 19th)
8. Beamish Park (Won on 20th) v Ravensworth
9. Eaglescliffe (Conceded) v Barnard Castle
10. Rockliffe v Brancepeth Castle (Won 2&1)
11. Bishop Auckland (Won 4&2) v Whickham
12. Heworth (Won 7&6) v Birtley
13. Whitburn (Conceded) v Seaton Carew
14. Chester-le-Street v Castle Eden (Won 1up)
15. Tyneside v Hobson (Won 4&3)
16. Blackwell Grange v Wynyard (Won 1up)
Preliminary Round Draw
1. Hartlepool v Houghton-le-Spring (Won on 19th)
2. South Moor v Boldon (Won 5&3)
3. South Shields v Chester-le-Street (Won 1up)
4. Birtley (Won 2&1) v Ramside